This page is dedicated to our Terms and Conditions to give you general information about our business and who we are. Please read carefully the following information and make sure you understand correctly.
- In Sprint Cleaning Ltd. Terms and Conditions following definitions apply:
- “The Company”, “We”, “Us” – is in regards with trading as Sprint Cleaning Ltd. registered at 158 Colles Green Road, London, NW2 7HW.
- “Cleaner”, “Cleaning team ”, “Cleaning Operator” - means the person/group of people carrying out cleaning services on behalf of Sprint Cleaning Ltd.
- “Client” - means the person, company or corporate body together with any subsidiary or associated company as defined by the Companies Act 1985 to whom the cleaning services are supplied by the Sprint Cleaning Ltd.
- “Client’s Address” – means the address which the cleaning service has been booked for.
- “Service” - means the cleaning services carried out by Sprint Cleaning Ltd.
- “Cleaning Visit/Job” - means the visit to the Client’s service address by the Cleaner in order to carry out the Service.
- Unless the context requires otherwise, reference to the singular include the plural and references to the masculine include the feminine and vice versa.
- The Headings contained in Sprint Cleaning Ltd. Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- These Terms and Conditions represent a contract between Sprint Cleaning Ltd and the Client.
- Both parties shall ensure that their respective responsibilities under this agreement are undertaken in compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of conduct.
- The Client agrees that any use of Sprint Cleaning Ltd. services, including placing an order for services over the telephone, fax, email, website forms shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a director of the Company, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the Client.
- No variation or alteration of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by a director of the Company.
3. QUOTATIONS & PRICES
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. uses national average room sizes when calculating quotations for carpet cleaning over the telephone.
- Commercial carpet cleaning is charged per square meter taking into account the type of carpet material. Some natural carpet fibres e.g. coir, jute, sisal, sea grass etc. require dry cleaning process, which is more expensive than the standard hot water extraction method.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client's original requirements change.
- Differences between the quoted price and actual work to be carried out at the time of visit, will be discussed with the Client prior to the start of the work or extension of time required. In such cases the Client will have to pay £25.00 cancellation fee if they decide not to accept the updated price.
All Sprint Cleaning Ltd. prices are final, VAT non-chargeable.
5. EQUIPMENT AND CLEANING SUPPLIES
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall provide all cleaning supplies, products and carpet cleaning equipment required to carry out the service, unless otherwise agreed with the client.
- The Client must provide running water and electricity at the premises where the service takes place.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work. The Client must make payment either by cash, cheque or credit card before the cleaner leaves the Client’s premises. All cheques are payable to "Sprint Cleaning Ltd."
- By providing credit card details towards deposit payment for a service customer agrees that Sprint Cleaning will keep all credit card details until payment is received by other means or agreeed otherwise in wrtiting. If payment is delayed by more than 24 hours after completion of the service all outstanding balances will be charged on provided credit card without any warning. All credit card details will be destroyed upon clearing of outstanding balances.
- Although greatly appreciated and a powerful way to say ‘Thank you’, the Client understands that tipping is not required.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to charge interest on invoiced amounts unpaid for more than 30 days at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of England base rate from the due date until the date of actual payment under the Late Payments Act.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to charge £30.00 administrative fee, plus any solicitors’ fees, in addition to the balance due, for any account we must refer for collection.
- All bank charges incurred due to a Client’s cheque being returned unpaid will be passed to the Client at a flat rate of £30.00 per cheque.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any contract and back charge additional for past services to reflect the balance of the standard rate(s) if any misleading or false information was used to obtain discounted services.
- The rates of payment by Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall be as agreed between the Company and the Client, or his representative. The Client shall make no reduction or retention from the sum due under any invoice.
- The Client can cancel the scheduled service by giving 24 hours notice wihtout any applicable charges.
- Last minute notices will incurr the £25.00 cancellation fee or an equivalent compensation for the time lost and travel expenses incurred by the cleaning operatives on their way to the cleaning service site before the cancellation notice has been served if more than the cancellation fee.
- The Client must pay the full price of the booked service if:
- Our cleaners arrive at the Client’s address and are unable to gain access to the Client’s home, through no fault of the Company. If keys are provided they must open all locks without any special efforts or skills;
- If the Client needs to change a cleaning day or time Sprint Cleaning will do its best to accommodate the request free of charge, if it is not made at the same date of providing the service.
- No refund claims will be entertained once the cleaning service has been carried out.
- Refund will be issued only if a cleaning operative has not been able to carry out the cleaning due to reasons beyond the Client’s responsibility.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by Sprint Cleaning Ltd. with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. Sprint Cleaning Ltd. will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- All complaints must be received in writing by post, fax or email no later than 24 hours after the completion of the service.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-clean any disputed area(s)/item(s) before arranging a third party to carry out cleaning services.
- Sprint Cleaning’s Public Liability and Treatment Risk Insurances will cover damages caused by a cleaning operative working on behalf of the Company. All claims are subject to an excess of £50.00.
- The Client agrees that due to the nature of the service the Company guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 24 hours of the completion of the service. If a problem occurs on a Saturday it must be reported by Monday 12:00 in order to be accepted as a valid claim. Failure to do so will entitle the Client to no compensation.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. may require entry to the location of the claim within 48 hours to correct the problem.
- While Sprint Cleaning Ltd. operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, Sprint Cleaning Ltd. requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and /or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- In case of damage, Sprint Cleaning Ltd. will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement from a Sprint Cleaning Ltd.'s source upon payment of cleaning services rendered.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential), which may be suffered or incurred by the Client arising from or in any way connected with:
- Its failure to carry out its services as a result of factors that are beyond its control. Factors beyond its control include acts of god, floods, severe weather conditions, and inability to gain access to premises, lack of appropriate resources, such as water, electricity, and lighting;
- Late arrival of Company operatives at the service address. The Company endeavours to be right on time on any visit but sometimes due to transport related and other problems which are beyond the Company’s control, the Company operative’s may arrive with a delay or the cleaning visit may be re-scheduled.
- An existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods;
- Non satisfactory result from the service due to the Client or third party walking on the carpets during or shortly after the cleaning process.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages worth £50.00 or less.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of natural fibre carpets being wet cleaned. The company shall ensure that the Client is verbally informed of this and a written confirmation prior to proceeding with the service will be required; any issues arising subsequently shall be the sole responsibility of the Client.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall not be liable for carpets expanding or ripples forming during and/or after the cleaning when this is as a result of factors such as fibre content, wear and tear, weak backing and/or poor fitting.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall not be responsible for a poor result in cleaning where this is a result of considerable wear and tear and/or staining to the carpet fibres prior to the service being carried out.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall not be liable for any odours arising during and/or after cleaning when this is due to factors such as, lack of ventilation, and/or appropriate heating.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- We record all incoming and outgoing phone conversations for quality control, record keeping and back-referral for any inquiries or investigations.
12. SUPPLEMENTARY TERMS
- If the Client requests keys to be collected by the Sprint Cleaning Ltd.’s operatives from an address outside the postal code of the Client’s address then a £10.00 charge will apply. The charge will cover only the pick up of keys. If said keys need to be returned back to the pick up address or any other address another charge of £10.00 will apply.
- If any estimates of how long it will take the cleaning operatives to do the job required are being provided that is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a home or an office of similar size to the Client's, it being difficult to estimate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be required.
- The Client understands that the price he has been quoted is not for a "package deal" and does not include anything apart from carpet cleaning.
- Ã’he quotation exclude the clearing of debris created by tradesman or building work unless otherwise stated.
- Our cleaners are happy to move furniture. Due to Health and Safety regulations the cleaner will attempt to move only furniture that requires no more than one person.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. shall arrange an immediate replacement should an operative cannot attend a scheduled visit, and will inform the Client prior to the visit.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed.
- The Client shall ensure that all valuables are stored away when work is carried out and that the property is supervised by the Client or his representative at all times during the course of the work. Sprint Cleaning shall not be responsible for the Clients failure to comply with this obligation.
- The provisions of this contract are not intended to confer any benefit upon Third parties and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, are hereby expressly excluded from this agreement.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without giving any prior notice. We may add to or alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any alterations or additions will apply to new business but not to existing contracts. Please refer to your copy of these Terms and Conditions.
- Sprint Cleaning Ltd. has built its business and reputation by providing its clients with the best possible cleaning service available. Still, we realise, that they sometimes mistakes occur. For this reason, Sprint Cleaning offers you a guarantee. If the Client is not satisfied with the Company’s service for any reason, our operatives will come back to the Client’s home and re-clean to his complete satisfaction.
- Our guarantee is subject to a complaints notice no later than 24 hours after the completion of the service.
- Any work undertaken by Sprint Cleaning Ltd. is covered by a Public and Product Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance for private dwellings, offices, shops, restaurants and hospitals.
15. REFERRAL CREDIT
- Every Client of the Company will receive a one-time credit of £10.00 for referring our carpet cleaning services to another Client. Credit will be issued after we receive cleared funds from the new Client.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, and Wales.