Carpets and upholstered furniture pieces require regular maintenance in order to keep them fresh, hygienic, and in perfect condition. Dirt and grime accumulate with time and decrease the carpet’s and the fabric’s life, as well as leaving harmful mites and bacteria hidden in the fibres of the fabric. The soil on the carpet that is visible to the eye is only a tiny bit of the dirt that is actually settled deep within the pile. Additionally, carpet and upholstery cleaning is the more affordable alternative than replacing carpets and furnishings which is the beneficial economic aspect of the topic.
Regular professional carpet maintenance contributes to:
- Prolonged life of carpet and soft furnishings
- Stain removal - professional carpet cleaners can help you get rid of most stubborn stains.
- An overall more hygienic and safer environment
- Improved and renewed look of carpets and upholstery
- Elimination of harmful mites and bacteria
- Deodorisation - most odours can be eliminated with the help of a professional treatment
Why Vacuuming Is Not Enough
Regular vacuuming is a necessity but most of the domestic vacuum cleaners are not able to remove the deeply settled dirt. It takes a highly advanced professional equipment, cleaning products and know-how of professional carpet cleaners to properly maintain and preserve your valuable floor coverings.