Professional carpet cleaners know the importance of a well-planned and tested procedure that will ensure a successful and efficient performance.
- After introducing themselves, a professional carpet cleaner will take a close look at the specified job that will be carried out and thoroughly inspect for stains which have not be mentioned during the initial discussion and booking of the service.
- Check out for proper ventilation, especially if solvents will be used
- Do not allow children and pets in the cleaning area
- Watch out the moisture levels of the carpet/rug during treating them
- Surrounding floor surfaces can be covered in order to avoid splashes and spills
- Checkout and inform the customer of any pre-existing issues
- Professional carpet cleaners will inspect and treat stubborn stains
- Pre-vacuum all areas with a professional equipment
- Carry out the cleaning process using professional equipment and products
- Carry out inspection for residual soiling and staining and act accordingly
- Protective pads will be placed under furniture legs
- Remove any stains and splashes off skirting boards
- Professional carpet cleaners will remove all materials and equipment used out of the area.
- Advise the client when it will be appropriate to walk on the cleaned carpet directly
- Inform the client regarding any residual stains that were not removed