Professional carpet cleaners know the importance of a well planned and tested procedure that will ensure a successful and efficient
carrying out of works.
· After introducing himself a professional carpet cleaner will take a close look at the specified work to be carried out and check for
stains for which he might not have previous information.
· Check for proper ventilation, especially if solvents will be used.
· Do not allow children and pets in the cleaning area.
· Watch out the moisture levels of the carpet/rug to be cleaned.
· Surrounding floor surfaces can be covered in order to avoid splashes.
· Check and inform customer of any pre-existing unfavorable conditions.
· Professional carpet cleaners will check and pre-spot tough stains.
· Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned with professional equipment.
· Carry out the cleaning process using professional equipment.
· Carry out inspection for residual soiling and staining and act accordingly.
· Protective pads will be placed under furniture legs.
· Remove any splashes off skirting boards.
· Professional carpet cleaners will remove all materials used from the area.
· Advise the client when it will be appropriate to walk on the cleaned carpet directly.
· Inform the client regarding any residual stains that were not removed.